Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick Update

I'm sorry I haven't put up any new photos yet, but my Dad suffered a stroke yesterday after being released from the hospital that same day. Fortunately he is doing exceptionally well. They airlifted him to Milwaukee where he is getting wonderful care and recovering nicely. The Flight for Life crew was fabulous. Quick action by my Mom saved him. So have some patience. I hope to be able to get some pictures up for their two week birthday which is tomorrow. The way their eyes are going, I expect them to all be open by Monday. Now I need you all to vote on who's ears will open up first and they will start to hear that wonderful music. The pups are doing great and growing sooooo much. They are starting to bark and make more noise and really getting their feet under themselves. I think our next poll will be which one will get out of the whelping box first!

No comments:

Post a Comment