Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dad Update

First I would like to thank everyone for all your thoughts and prayers for my Dad, however, I need to clear up the facts. I forgot that everyone knows my daughter, Melania, started and updated the blog. Last week she showed me how to do it, so since then I have been doing the updates. Sooooo when I posted that my Dad had a stroke, some of you thought it was my husband, Dave, who had the stroke, thinking Melania was still updating. My fault, I should have clarified that. Anyway, Dad is doing remarkably well. He has no paralysis, it all went away. He does get confused a bit, but we hope that will get better with time. He is still in the hospital in Milwaukee and getting wonderful care. Thank you all again for your concern.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment